Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's it about?

I hear people are getting sick in the states overdosing on iodine tablets.
A few days ago it was about panic.  Today it is about heroes: Dave fast on his motorcycle when most of us were still shaking in town, going up to dig for his good friend's family in the north.  Dr. S who says to me, "Oh, we are OK.  Really, Tokyo is OK, But if it comes to the worst with the nukes, you can take your family to my little cabin in the mountains.  I and my wife have decided, we will go to the affected area to help."

There is a town in Saitama who relocated a little town whole from the evacuation zone, to keep friends and neighbors intact.

There is a great rice pot that at one time was used by a Yanaka temple to feed people in need.  Now is a decoration used to catch rain water.  We pray now that our priests will step up and be heroes again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment