Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Rabbit


We had an accident with our rabbits last week.

I was in the bath.  Shouting and screaming could be heard from the outside, calls for me to come.  to come quick.  Bit trouble with the rabbits.  being naked and in the bath I declined.

Sometimes it is better to not get involved.  Children and wives are far more capable than they may at first imagine.  It is good to let them find it.

The rabbits, one boy, Madara, and one girl, Daifuku, Dyfuku the result of an accident between our former rabbits, Piyunta (male) and Ell (female), Madara a Monday rabbit escaped from Ueno Zoo.

That Madara was a Monday rabbit is only my guess, but not without reason.  Monday Ueno Zoo is closed, so it is the day that they throw a couple of the adolescent rabbits that have outgrown the petting zoo into the cage with the Tigers.  tigers it seems get lethargic on a constant diet of dead meat and enjoy the sport of a Monday rabbit or two.

Madara was capture dazed and lonely on a Tuesday morning, by the police, just outside Ueno zoo.  They brought him to me as they knew I kept rabbits.  We found out later that he is a natural escaper, always finds or makes his way out.  All this leads me to the suspicion that he was a Monday rabbit.  For the bars and cage made for tigers keeps them well in.  But it is no match for a escaper rabbit, especial with the extra motivation of being chase by tigers.

But this is all very far from my Sunday night, quiet in the bath, loud in the garden emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment